Evernow is reinventing healthcare delivery to improve women’s lives. More than 55 million women in the U.S. are experiencing menopause symptoms, but 75% of those who seek care don’t get it. We’re building Evernow to close this gap while elevating care. Our product team builds the platform that allows us to deliver a new kind of experience while our doctors provide expert, convenient treatments based on the latest research. With prescription delivery and unlimited access to communication with our health team, our customers get personalized, life-changing care. Join the team that will help us deliver it at scale.
Evernow’s mission is to be a trusted resource for women throughout all phases of their perimenopausal and menopausal journeys. The Lifecycle Manager/Senior Manager is a critical role that will engage and inform women about hormonal changes using email, SMS, landing pages, and more.
Specifically support and engage women who are:
- Trying to understanding menopause/where they are in hormonal changes
- Figuring out whether symptoms can be treated and how
- Learning about Evernow, and deciding if Evernow is the right choice
- Taking Evernow’s assessment, reading content, and clinical intake
- Continuing along their care journey with Evernow
Your tools are email, SMS, landing pages, programs, and content. Your metrics are audience development, engagement, activation and retention. You will be both strategist and implementer building Evernow’s lifecycle program powered by data to create relevant communications for prospects, new trials, early engagement clients and subscribers.
- Technical setup, QA, launch of all core CRM lifecycle flows
- Same as above for all CRM based marketing campaigns
- Build and manage all existing lifecycle flows – reporting, monitoring, analysis, uptime/QA
- We need a technical owner to maintain the system and work with engineering on incremental product<>CRM platform integrations
- Build, launch, and optimize emails & SMS campaigns
- Finding potential optimizations – ability to “fish in the data” for funnels that can be optimized with CRM flows.
- Quantifying optimizations – do the easy math to prioritize opportunities.
- Continuously build compelling content, making Evernow a trusted partner throughout the client journey.
- Develop strong messaging for our subscription and telemedicine products that resonate with consumers, differentiate us from the category and deliver on our brand mission, growth and engagement KPIs.
- Member engagement communications
- Strong experience in consumer, ideally subscription-oriented marketing, with an emphasis in lifecycle marketing, multi-channel and engagement marketing
- Detail and technically oriented – confident building and assessing campaigns.
- Hit the ground running and chart a course, and get things done. You need a strong sense of initiative and follow-through.
- Excellent project manager who can create and execute complex messaging across channels.
- Well versed in the best practices of lifecycle marketing, multi-channel marketing, marketing automation platforms and building programs to drive acquisition and retention throughout a user’s lifecycle.
- You have experience in program and campaign development across email, push, in-app, in-browser, and SMS to keep clients engaged and active.
- Adept at building relationships.
- Excited to be in an early stage startup and know what it takes to get new functions off the ground.
- Results driven and extremely analytical in nature, dedicated to testing, performance, and monitoring results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about working at Evernow by visiting evernow.com/careers.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.