Lia Diagnostics is looking for a Marketing & Social Media Manager to join our team.
The Marketing & Social Media Manager performs a wide variety of duties including the support of the Marketing team. This position requires an independent worker who is a self-starter, willing to roll up their sleeves and is able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The individual must be able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail. The Marketing & Social Media Manager will be responsible for several key initiatives that will support the launch and go-to-market strategies of our new products.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Social media strategy and community management
- PR/Influencer: Support communications through agency relations. Sourcing, outreaching and negotiating with potential influencers.
- Marketing support to drive growth: Assist with the build out of the Lia marketing mix by researching, ideating, and creating content for a variety of new channels
- 3-5 years of social media marketing or public relations experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interface with internal and external customers at all levels
- Strategic understanding of the business process and ability to create reports and give presentations
- Ability to methodically break down a project into logical steps, determine key milestones and deliverables, and drive toward deadlines in an organized and thorough manner
- In depth knowledge of all social media platforms and how to use them
- Knowledge of social media best practices and how they apply when marketing a product and small business
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and monitoring tools
- Ability to work with digital creative tools like Photoshop or Canva
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Google Analytics
To apply for this position, send your resumé to email@example.com