Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE’s 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
This role is a hands-on technical role working with market-leading technologies to optimize and maintain Ro’s IT program. You will also operate cross functionally with all Ro teams and help provide world class IT support experiences. This role reports directly to the Information Technology Manager and will work closely with our distributed IT and Security Teams.
What You’ll Bring:
• 3 – 5 years of experience in information technology support or engineering
• Collaborative mindset and desire to mentor other IT support technicians
• Analytical approach to problem-solving and root cause analysis
• Understanding and troubleshooting of OSI model concepts
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication (written/oral)
What You’ll Do:
• Provide outstanding IT support to other Ro’ers in offices, pharmacies and remote work locations
• Create new processes and automation (or make existing systems more efficient!)
• Identify trends in issues, and implement data driven solutions
• Manage IT asset inventory, ordering, shipping, and receiving
• Administrate cloud applications and access controls
• Maintain vendor relationships
Benefits + Perks:
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Flexible PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + team
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
To apply for this job please visit ro.co.