Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We are hiring a versatile Implementation Project/ProgramManager to onboard enterprise clients and implement new accounts for our B2B2C channel. In this highly cross-functional role, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with clients to define requirements, while collaborating internally with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of programs.
Reporting to the Implementation Team Lead, you will join a team that loves healthtech, building relationships and making an impact. You’ll be instrumental in growing Everlywell’s enterprise channel, so being highly motivated, entrepreneurial and execution-oriented is a must.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about client-facing project management and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everlywell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Initiate coverage on new projects and take over planning as enterprise deals are closed.
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Operations, and Finance to project manage strategic roll outs, including lab, product, and supply chain.
- Drive on-time completion of complex projects with pre-defined metrics and requirements.
- Proactively mitigate risks and resolve cross-functional issues, seeing around corners and identifying blind spots.
- Develop robust project plans, think creatively about new client programs, and enforce structured processes.
- Build strong rapport with external clients and internal stakeholders, alike.
- Consistent with our values, deliver a top notch client experience to clearly communicate and deliver on our value proposition.
Who You Are:
- Preferred functional experience: Consulting, Program/Project Management, Sales Operations
- 3-7+ years experience in client services, process improvement & managing complex projects
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven, but also a creative problem solver
- An intuition for people. You are spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, so you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to listen
- Incredible attention to detail, structured thinking and organization skills
- Strong executive presence, communication (verbal and written) and presentation development skills (experience with Keynote and Google Slides preferred)
- Speediness, resourcefulness and responsiveness to internal & external parties on short deadlines – ability to prioritize quickly
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality
- Healthcare and consumer products experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a plus
You’ll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.