About Pill Club
Pill Club is reinventing the way women access healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we bring to life a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place, available anywhere – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using your credit card or your insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education.
Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US. We are a growth stage company that has raised over $60M from leading VC and PE investors.
Pill Club is seeking a Head of User Acquisition with a deep understanding of what it takes to develop and execute sustainable levers of growth across acquisition for a fast growing direct-to-consumer brand. Reporting to the CMO, you will build and mentor a team and partner closely with product, engineering, finance, and operations to deliver against the company’s growth and ROI objectives.
- Establish quarterly OKRs for all paid channels and ensure that the team has a robust strategy in place to deliver.
- Lead acquisition efforts both hands-on and as a mentor.
- Develop channel strategies to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets with an eye toward cost-efficient growth and improving LTV:CAC.
- Create a culture of excellence and a clear system for understanding business priorities, aligning to them and being accountable for delivering results.
- Partner closely with the creative and brand teams to uncover insights and influence creative development for maximum relevance and impact.
- Inform the marketing technology stack including demand generation, marketing automation, and analytics. Ensure that people, processes and tools are optimally set up, aligned and integrated in order to achieve excellent performance and provide visibility and analytics on business results and effectiveness.
- Work closely with data and finance to optimize the attribution model and forecast, track, and report on results to senior management and the board.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with expertise building and managing in-house, high performance digital marketing teams, ideally having significantly scaled or managed a large budget.
- Growth stage, digital-first, B2C experience
- Deep performance marketing expertise, with a track-record of successfully testing channels, scaling campaigns and implementing a robust marketing strategy
- Up-to-date background with paid platforms (e.g. Facebook/Instagram, Snap, TikTok, YouTube, Google, etc) and experience with offline channels.
- Deep analytics background and a high degree of proficiency with rigorous data tools Data-driven decision making within imperfect or incomplete information environments
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead directly and through influence to drive execution of a strategy in a complex organization with competing priorities
- Mission aligned and energized by the opportunity to eliminate barriers to access for women’s healthcare
This is a dream role for the mission-oriented growth leader who loves helping companies build and scale.
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.