We've reengineered your tampon for distraction-free periods.
Sequel is searching for a Head of Partnerships to manage strong partner relationships and to achieve mutual outcomes for both Sequel and the client. We will be working across talent, brand and corporate partnerships to build an organic, partner-driven approach that integrates with our marketing strategy. You are someone that is intensely driven, execution focused, and not afraid to get your hands dirty with a consumer brand at the pre-launch phase.
You will be primarily working with our CEO (Greta), COO (Amanda) and Director of Marketing to leverage Sequel’s existing relationships and bring in new partners to integrate into Sequel go-to-market strategy and growth marketing plan post launch. Your work will be integral to lay the foundation for how Sequel works with talent, brand, and corporate partners from the beginning. You are someone who is a relentless problem solver, and alongside our founding team and network of freelancers, will stop at nothing to ensure women have the health and wellness experience we all know they deserve.
- Manage existing talent, brand and corporate relationships
- Source new, brand-relevant potential partners
- Structure mutually beneficial partnership agreements for Sequel and clients
- Integrate partnerships strategically with the marketing team to ensure growth targets are being meFemtech Insider Teamt
- Strategize partnerships based on input from the digital and performance marketing team
- Prior role in PR/communications or partnerships at a consumer products start-up or role at top tier talent/PR agency preferred but not required*
- Salary and meaningful equity in a venture-backed startup
- Large impact on a growing team
- Everything you’ll need to do your best work
- Parental leave
- A tight-knit, fun team environment where group outings and activities will be regularly organized
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.