We've reengineered your tampon for distraction-free periods.
Sequel is looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to lead our marketing strategy to drive growth and early brand awareness at launch and beyond. You are a strong analytical marketer with experience in a data-first DTC consumer startup, strategizing, optimizing, and managing a variety of performance levers and data sources across all marketing channels (organic and paid). You are someone that is intensely driven, execution focused, and not afraid to get your hands dirty with a consumer brand at the pre-launch phase.
You will be primarily working with our CEO (Greta), COO (Amanda) and performance marketing lead (TBD) to ideate and execute growth strategies in the physical and digital world but may be asked to do a little bit of everything as we are early days. We’re looking for you to be an effective, well-spoken leader with a strong EQ and conviction in the values of our brand and products to guide our marketing team.
You are someone who is a relentless problem solver, and alongside our founding team and network of freelancers, will stop at nothing to ensure women have the health and wellness experience we all know they deserve.
- Build out a compelling cross-channel marketing strategy
- Concept & execute creative marketing campaigns
- Report on key marketing metrics & identify areas for improvement
- Identify and execute partnerships that will foster early brand awareness & affinity
- Salary and meaningful equity in a venture-backed startup
- Large impact on a growing team
- Everything you’ll need to do your best work
- Parental leave
- A tight-knit, fun team environment where group outings and activities will be regularly organized
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.