We’re real people striving to make your The Pill Club experience awesome
Pill Club is reinventing the way women access healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we bring to life a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place, available anywhere – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using your credit card or your insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education.
Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US. We are a growth stage company that has raised over $60M from leading VC and PE investors.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be an owner in guiding the strategy and execution of our post-click conversion funnel. Reporting to the Head Of Growth, you will be focused on projects inclusive of funnel optimization, growth systems, and SEO. This role will also require close collaboration with other marketing teams including User Acquisition, Product Marketing, and Lifecycle. Additionally, you will partner with senior business leaders across the company for cross-functional projects impacting product growth and revenue. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in experimentation and optimization. From developing a hypothesis to analyzing results, you will establish an end-to-end process for conducting experiments. Through it all, you will effectively communicate insights and will make recommendations to drive growth strategy.
- Drive strategy for conversion rate optimization by identifying key opportunities, formulating hypotheses, managing experiments, and analyzing results.
- Measure impact by tracking KPIs across the full funnel customer journey, from site visits to subscriptions.
- Maintain strategy on development of landing pages, based on the needs of the marketing team to convert new users.
- Partner with analysts, UA managers, and product marketers to ensure that we continually meet UX best practices.
- Identify opportunities and risks for marketing experiments across the end-to-end customer journey.
- Organize a backlog of hypotheses and prioritize a pipeline of experiments.
- You enjoy being a problem-solver and you’re motivated to apply innovative ideas to find solutions.
- 5 years in growth marketing, with at least 2 years managing a CRO / A/B testing program.
- Sharp communication skills, with an ability to share relevant information with stakeholders in a structured and timely manner.
- Recent experience working on channel strategy within or alongside a user acquisition team.
- Familiarity with A/B testing tools (e.g. Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.) and landing page tools (e.g. Unbounce, Webflow, etc.)
- Data-driven mindset with an advanced background in Google Sheets or Excel
- Understanding of product analytics and user behavior tools such as Amplitude or Google Analytics 360
- Advanced experience with writing SQL queries is a plus
If you fit most of these requirements and love working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
This is a full-time position. Our offices are in San Mateo, CA, but this role may be remote. Title and compensation will reflect level of experience and expected contribution.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.