Natural Cycles is an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues working in Stockholm, Geneva, New York and remotely. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health with research and passion – by empowering everyone with a menstrual cycle with the knowledge they need to be in charge of their health.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer who thrives in a fast-paced, data-driven and agile (remote) environment and is inspired to use their talents to help us in our mission.
You will join one of our Product teams ,either with improving the sign up flows on both the web and in the app to optimize conversion, or with improving the app by building new features that increase the value of the product for our users.
We are looking for YOU whose soft skills shine, are passionate about technology, team work, but also have a responsibility and autonomy in your work. The role will either be based in Stockholm or remotely in the European or EST timezones. Please note that we are not hiring in the US.
What you will be doing
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders across the organization to deliver top-quality user interfaces and features
- Work in a full-stack team composed of frontend / fullstack developers, Product owner, UX designer, QA specialist
- Be a part of the cross-functional technical team, help to shape (or follow) a technical direction of the engineering organization
- Ship top-quality, performant, accessible, inclusive user interfaces, features and products.
- Work either on Web components of our products, or on the features of the Natural Cycles core App (built as a Hybrid Web application, packaged for iOS and Android)
- Ensure continuous delivery of new releases while working in an agile way
- Maintain a healthy codebase
Our technology stack includes:
- TypeScript as a primary programming language
- Ionic, Angular, Capacitor for the Core App, but we also have React/Gatsby on the main Website and Vue.js in the internal tooling
- Highly automated CI pipelines (CircleCI)
- AppStore/GooglePlay releases on a bi-weekly basis
We ♥ Open Source, encourage Open Source contributions and often open our general-purpose repositories.
What skills and experience we think you have
- Experience in frontend development: building websites, web applications, responsive layout
- Good understanding of modern CSS (e.g Flexbox, Grid), experience with some modern pre/post-processors, such as SASS, PostCSS
- Experience with some modern frontend development framework, such as React, Vue.js or Angular
- Experience with TypeScript, or ability to quickly learn it
- Experience working with git/github, Pull requests, etc.
- Creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Great communication skills, working with stakeholders from different teams, being able to prioritize own work, being a team-player while being able to work autonomously (especially important in these remote times)
Not required but it would be a bonus if you also have
- A passion for women’s health.
- Experience with tools from our Technology stack above, such as Ionic/Capacitor, developing/publishing Apps to AppStores.
- Knowing a bit of iOS development (Swift) or Android development (Java/Kotlin) is a plus, but definitely not required.
- Experience with automated testing (unit or e2e)
How to apply
Simply click on the button below and on “Apply with LinkedIn” to connect your LinkedIn-profile to the application directly. Then all you have to do is to answer the questions in the application form – no CV or cover letter needed! Please note that only applications in English and submitted through the career site will be considered.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
To apply for this job please visit career.naturalcycles.com.