Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
Pill Club is looking for a versatile and experienced finance professional to join a finance team as our first FP&A Analyst. As an integral and early member of the FP&A team, you will work with a stellar team as we continue to build our FP&A capabilities and develop processes to support rapid business growth. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, an exceptional communicator, and can roll up his/her sleeves in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to help take the Company through its next phase of growth and expansion.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Strategic Finance, and work closely with the CFO. This role is a tremendous opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally and with all business leaders, driving material impact to the organization from day one.
- Serve in an integral role in the Company’s financial planning process, including the annual and quarterly multi-year financial planning cycles
- Build, maintain, improve upon and own the company’s core operational and financial models
- Perform deep dives and drive ad-hoc analyses into strategic issues to improve the collective understanding of risks and opportunities related to the business, and to make recommendations based on developed insights
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to manage KPIs, headcount planning and budgets across all departments
- Partner with business intelligence and data analytics to continuously improve data reporting
- Provide leadership team & cross functional teams with data-driven decision support and KPI’s
- Prepare presentations for Finance leadership, cross functional business partners, executive team, and Board of Directors
- Engage in special projects to support CEO, CFO and other key leaders, including future capital raising activities, new business opportunities, and other major investments
- 2-6 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, corporate FP&A, or other finance/quantitative roles
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling / forecasting capabilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of core financial statements with a thorough understanding of financial accounting, management reporting and GAAP principles
- Strong understanding of unit economics, operational metrics and marketing KPIs
- Highly analytical with the ability to distill analysis into succinct and well-structured presentations
- A proven self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and prioritize across multiple projects / deadlines
- Fast-learner with the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Problem-solver with high attention detail and who operates with a “get stuff done” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with proven ability to interact with various management levels
- Strategic thinking: ability to understand how financial decisions impact business performance and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a high-growth startup, healthcare industry and/or direct to consumer business models
- Experience with NetSuite or other similar accounting software platforms
- Familiarity with data analytics platforms such as Quicksight, Tableau, Looker, Chartio, Mode, etc.Basic SQL proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance/Accounting
This is a full-time position. Our offices are in San Mateo, CA, but this role may be remote.
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.