Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims & Hers is looking to recruit an experienced manager to join our finance organization. This role will be reporting to the Associate Vice President, Finance and is remote based. As a Finance Manager, you will lead and manage a team responsible for the day-to-day core financial planning, strategic finance, budgeting, metrics, systems, decision support, economic modeling and analysis for a variety of key business lines.
- Lead the preparation and review of annual, quarterly and monthly budgets. Deliver high-quality, in-depth narratives of significant variances to prior year, budget and forecast highlighting key trends and significant drivers
- Own and manage the revenue and EBITDA forecasts for multiple business lines and improve forecast accuracy for those business lines
- Proactively identify gaps in current workflows and develop and build out of internal processes that close the gaps and drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Work cross functionally to mitigate financial risks across the organization
- Be a key contributor in external corporate finance activities including capital raises, debt management and any potential M&A due diligence
- Be the subject matter expert of your responsible business lines. Guide leadership’s understanding and decision making for the business
- Think outside the box and perform ad-hoc projects, financial analysis, and presentations for executive management and the Board of Directors
- Mentor and develop a team of 2-4 financial analysts
Experience & Skills:
- B.S. in finance or accounting, or equivalent
- 5+ years finance / accounting experience
- Self Starter: Innate ability to drive projects to completion autonomously
- Leader: Demonstrated ability to motivate and manage a team to deliver superior results
- Model Guru: Proficient in Excel and love the challenge of bringing structure to complex unstructured problems
- Confident Communicator: Adept in the details but be able to succinctly communicate insights to an executive audience
- Analysis and Reporting: Identify trends, extract insight from large amounts of information, and tie analysis back to key business outcomes
- Executor: Convert requests into finished deliverables ready for a BOD / Exec audience with minimal direction required
- Problem Solver: Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with an ever changing work environment
- Strong interest in utilizing technology to drive efficiencies and results
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- CPA and / or CFA
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience at a high growth start-up/company
- Experience with online DTC business and CAC / LTV concepts
- Looker expertise
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.