Global fertility benefits for employers that save money and tame anxiety
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Hours: 1 hour every other week between the hours of 8-10 am or 5-7 pm, or weekend local time
Language: Must be able to speak German and English
About the Role:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about sharing their expertise and knowledge acquired in relevant areas of fertility and pregnancy care for a limited amount of committed time per week. Currently, our support team for Carrot members consists of doctors, nurses, midwives, and doulas. All of them care deeply and are committed to helping people understand their fertility options and navigate toward a healthy pregnancy from an evidence-based approach. We are looking for an individual who is based in Central Europe and able to support predominantly our German-speaking Carrot members. The candidate should feel comfortable discussing fertility and pregnancy-related topics. In light of cross-border care needs, it would be highly desirable if the candidate would have the capacity to be able to discuss fertility-related topics within other European countries with an understanding of country-specific guidelines for care.
Skills, Experience, and Time Commitment Required:
- Medically-related degree preferred
- Currently practicing or retired nurse or midwife with a minimum of 5 years of experience providing patient care or support within a fertility practice or a hospital clinic that addresses reproductive or maternal health.; OR a currently practicing or retired medically trained individual with either assisted reproduction specialization or knowledge with a minimum of 2 years of experience providing care within the fertility space or a hospital clinic managing reproductive or maternal health; OR a fertility coach with a minimum of 2 years of experience providing care within the fertility space managing reproductive or maternal health.
- Awareness and understanding of cultural sensitivities related to reproductive health care in Central Europe. It is desirable if regional and cultural knowledge could extend to other European countries. (i.e. Austria, Switzerland) Excellent listening skills and an ability to empathetically provide support and knowledge to assist others working through their family forming decision-making.
- One or more European language competencies in addition to German a high standard of competency in English is highly desirable. (Spanish, French or Italian is preferred but not required)
- Ability to function well from a work-remote environment, with an ability to have reliable and accessible online and digital resources and to be able to function within a confidential private space..
- Availability to provide, on a bi-weekly basis, two 30-minute video sessions through internet and wifi phone applications with Carrot members, for a total of 1 hour every other week. There is a potential for these hours to increase in the future.
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 200 companies in more than 50 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit carrot-f4766e-f486384a3db53d4b298d8e33c.webflow.io.