Alpha Medical, is looking for NPs and PAs who are self-starters with experience in treatment of adults with anxiety and depression, primary & urgent care, obesity medicine, and women’s reproductive services.
NPs and PAs work remotely and provide direct patient care via asynchronous telemedicine – evaluating patient records, making prescribing decisions, and providing medication-related counseling, as needed. Alpha Medical will provide a supervising physician. This role is contract-based.
- NP or PA in good standing, and board-certified
- Primary care focus (Family Medicine, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care) with experience in behavioral and women’s reproductive health preferred
- Please specify which licenses you have.
- Must be willing and eligible to apply for licensure in other states
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with electronic medical or health records (EMR, EHR)
You may be a great fit if you are:
- Dedicated to providing evidence-based care to our patients in a respectful, empathetic, and timely manner.
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to foster relationships with patients and staff.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where processes may change quickly and frequently.
- Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery.
- Licensed in multiple states
About the company
Alpha Medical is an exciting startup based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Together, we have developed a fully HIPAA-compliant, asynchronous telemedicine solution that streamlines and enables an accessible and convenient way for both uninsured and insured patients to obtain care for a growing number of medical conditions.
We screen for, diagnose, and/or treat a growing number of medical conditions including: anxiety, depression, women’s reproductive needs, skin care, preventive health, STIs, cold & flu, asthma, bladder infection, GERD, hypothyroidism, high cholesterol, migraine, and tobacco cessation). Patients access our services through our mobile- and desktop-friendly website.
Alpha Medical promotes diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion in our approach to patient care and the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.