This role will provide administrative support and assistance to our Chief Operating Officer. The position requires a high level of personnel management, internal communication and intuition to make quick decisions. The role will consistently utilize a high level of competency in organizational planning, situational analysis, problem solving, decision making and time management.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain COO calendar and appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Liaise with Chief of Staff, internal employees and other executives as relates to availability or needs from the COO.
- Key point of contact for COO office: responsible for organizing and prioritizing all communication in and out of the office.
- Project manage as needed; assist in developing systems and processes to improve organizational efficiency specific to Operations and R&D teams.
- General administrative duties: drafting and preparing action items from key meetings, preparing and processing expense reports, coordinating travel arrangements, mailing, drafting correspondence, filing, etc.
Who Are You:
- A project manager. You’re consistent, structured and organized when it comes to taking on complex tasks and situations.
- A strong communicator. Significant interpersonal skills. You can manage relationships and tough executive-level conversations with tact and precision. Analytical. You’re informed by data. You understand how to utilize qualitative information to support impactful decisions.
- Detail-oriented. You understand that the little things add up. Attention to detail is in your nature, you enjoy being precise and accurate but this doesn’t stop you from working quickly.
- Flexible. You understand that a startup COO’s schedule is unpredictable. You’re able to maneuver in order to support them in all facets of their life, whatever the situation.
- Problem solver. Things are not always going to go as planned. You have the calm demeanor to operate and make decisions under pressure and in tight timelines.
What You Need:
- Education: BA preferred, equivalent experience also accepted.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone. Experience communicating with executives from all industries. Strong project management experience, the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.