AI-driven women's health platform. Chosen by 143M women worldwide. Take full control of your health with Flo. #flo #period #tracker
Flo is a leading holistic health app for women with over 170M downloads globally. Flo supports women during their entire reproductive life cycle – from puberty to menopause – combining cutting-edge technology, scientific knowledge, and the power of community. Flo uses data science and AI to deliver personalized content and user functionality.
About The Role
Flo is growing and the engineering team looks to support this growth by strengthening its structure. We believe that every product team requires a talented engineering manager who can be a servant leader for the team members and help them to deliver outstanding results.
- Experience in designing and implementing robust distributed systems
- 2+ years of team management: establishing processes in a cross-functional team, building tech roadmaps, experience in change management
- People management skills – providing one-on-ones, resolving conflicts, creating career development plans
- Extensive knowledge of engineering practices and Agile methodologies
- Full-stack development experience
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools and practices
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience building consumer or client-facing products
- Understanding of A/B testing techniques
- Lead a cross-functional team of 6-10 engineers and organize work towards the product vision
- Work closely with the development team and Product Manager to deliver business value in a timely manner while following and improving upon established quality metrics
- Orchestrate technical aspects of the product development
- Implement the most suitable development processes (principles, rules) for the team
- Coach the team to learn and apply engineering best practices in various areas starting from UI standards and CI/CD to API design and Secure SDLC
- Continue to form and grow your team – hire and onboard new members, perform training activities, help team members to follow their path for professional growth
- Solve or escalate issues within and outside the team
- Ensure healthy collaboration with other teams, identify and manage technical and organizational dependencies
- Support an environment of transparency by providing prompt feedback, both gently and honestly
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4500 – 7500 € gross per month.
To apply for this job please visit flo.health.