Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories, seeks a Email Marketing Senior Associate. The Email Marketing Associate will oversee the communication flows for our brands and will develop and execute on a lifecycle marketing strategy and ensuring that all email campaigns are built in line with our brand values while driving strong repeat rates.
- Develop and execute end-to-end email strategies to convert new users to first order, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle.
- Own email marketing campaigns and initiatives that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows and report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns
- Work closely with our creative & brand teams and data science team to develop and implement new marketing initiatives and understand consumer behavior & insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Create seasonal email calendar on a weekly basis to drive revenue among prospecting users and to encourage cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Optimize on all triggered email flows (welcome flow, post purchase flow and on-site behavior flows) campaigns to re engage our customers and drive further growth
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in email marketing
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns and using an ESP
- Experience using Sendgrid and HTML
- Experience creating personalized email flows based on consumer behavior, a plus
- Knowledge of trends in email marketing and how we can stay ahead of the curve
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment
- You believe in our mission of social change around topics that were previously taboo
- Strong project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally
The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx (BTWN), and Speax—are on a mission to empower every body through innovative solutions and social change. From first periods to postmenopause, Thinx Inc. provides environmentally sustainable solutions to menstruation and bladder leaks, and confronts the taboos that surround them.