Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as the Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We are in search of a Documentation Control Specialist Consultant who will manage documents within Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and other key departments at Ro to ensure that all GXP regulated documents are filed systematically and are easily retrievable.
Who are you? That’s a great question. You are an excellent verbal and written communicator, especially when it involves translating complex scientific concepts and information into lay-friendly terms and ideas. At Ro, you will play an integral role in maintaining controlled documentation for the Quality Management System (QMS). Your work will help ensure Ro continues to deliver the highest possible quality products to our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Document control specialists must be detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment
- Process and maintain a GXP document database, as well as troubleshoot document issues
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience within an FDA-regulated field such as pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, food and beverage, and cosmetics performing document management and electronic document management.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Systems, SOP development, and cGMPs
- Strong EDMS and computer skills to include Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Visio, DocuSign, ComplianceWire, OpenText CS10, Veeva Vault, and Veeva Quality Docs
- Attention to detail, process-oriented, critical thinker, and effective organization skills
- Ability to work well with external vendors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong ability and enthusiasm for contributing to cross-functional teams with non-scientific backgrounds
- BS Degree in a related scientific field desired
- Self-auditing and have high-quality standards
- Manufacturing relationships in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and/or dietary supplement industries
- Knowledge of FDA/CFR/Regulatory Compliance requirements within the pharmaceutical or other regulated environments
- Experience in dietary supplement formulation across dosage forms: liquids, capsules, powders, quick dissolve, and tablets
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.