About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 48 states, plus Washington, D.C.
We are looking for a collaborative leader to launch and build our Consumer Insights program. Your team will define our consumer based on what we know, identify what we need to learn, develop research plans that balance qualitative and quantitative methodologies, and craft insights from data into a center of excellence. As our consumers evolve and as we broaden our current reach, you will guide our understanding of our changing and expanding consumer base. If you are passionate about knowing the consumer and excited about turning consumer insights into business strategies and decisions, you are a great candidate for this role. You will serve as a trusted advisor to the leadership team and key business functions whose decisions impact the customer journey. By advocating for the consumer, you will be actively involved in shaping decisions that address the needs and desires of our current and future consumers.
- Lead all aspects of Consumer Research: from recommending methodologies, identifying and collaborating with vendors, managing design and scope of research, to independently managing all aspects of testing including recruiting, data collection/fielding and the comprehensive reporting of actionable insights
- Build and manage a Consumer Insights team
- Develop and oversee our insights learning roadmap, working with business teams to prioritize projects, including those that support both our core and emerging businesses
- Synthesize shopper and consumer insights that currently sit with business teams into a cohesive understanding of our audiences
- Translate research data into actionable insights to drive key decisions
- Oversee high priority research, including scoping and managing studies that agencies execute and running studies in-house
- 10+ years of qualitative and quantitative research experience (either in-house or agency)
- Fluent in a variety of research methodologies
- Leadership experience: the ability to build and grow a team and to collaborate and influence teams to drive business performance
- History of excellence and innovation in synthesizing complex findings or findings from various sources.
- Strong communication skills
- A love for learning about people – how they define their identities, what motivates them, and why they make certain choices
- Curiosity, especially in areas of ambiguity
- A love of bringing new ideas forward and generating buy-in from key stakeholders. And, when you learn something new, you are quick to adapt the new information to your portfolio of beliefs and understanding.
- The ability to bring data to life through compelling storytelling
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a healthcare and/or in women’s focused company
- Experience with the millennial or Gen Z audience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.