Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE’s 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
The Director of Clinical Product Strategy will report to our VP of Clinical Product Strategy and work closely with the Product, Provider Network, Product Design, Pharmacy, and Data teams to ensure that Ro designs and implements an electronic medical record system built for providers. At Ro, you will be integral to building technology that helps individuals become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals, and powers our increasingly complex medical network.
Who are you? That’s a great question. You are a clinician. You are an innovator at heart. You’re passionate about delivering safe, high-quality healthcare and harnessing technology to do so. You have incredible attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and creatively as you work cross-functionally. You are a self-starter and a problem solver. You’re not afraid of thinking outside of the box. You have experience being a healthcare provider and are looking for a new way to help patients outside of the traditional healthcare setting. You’re excellent at translating the in-person experience into a high-quality digital experience. You have experience managing others, and people thrive under your leadership. You are empathetic and enjoy design thinking.
Above all, you will be a core member of the tech org (Product, Product Design, Engineering) cross-functional team, serving as a clinical subject matter expert as we work to improve and provide human-centered solutions to the design of our electronic health record and pharmacy fulfillment software.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize the ideal experience from the point of view of the provider and the provider-patient relationship
- Serve as the clinical lead and partner to the tech org to translate in person workflow to digital health workflow and optimize our homegrown care delivery platform
- Represent Clinical team and, most importantly, providers on technology build-out initiatives
- Work with Pharmacy team to understand their workflow and opportunities for improvement
- Optimize care delivery platform build-out for Quality and Safety (auditing, side effects flagging/management, in-app best practices/provider guidance)
- Optimize care delivery platform for research and data inquiries
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures regarding clinical documentation
- Serve as a liaison between Pharmacists, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Nurses who use the platform and the tech org that builds and maintains it
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- MD, DO, or DNP degree or equivalent
- Board-certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with 8+ years of work experience, 2+ years in Clinical Informatics/Innovation, 2+ years of direct people management, and 3+ years in direct patient care
- Experience with innovating and implementing technology/devices/features
- Strong point of view on the future of healthcare
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with using information technology and EMRs to deliver healthcare, ideally in an outpatient setting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment (startup experience is a plus)Experience working in telemedicine is a plus
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.