Cleo is looking for a talented and experienced business and strategy planning leader to build a team and capability that will work cross-functionally on our most impactful business challenges. We are positioned for triple digit growth growth and are looking to scale operations without compromising our client satisfaction and member experience.
We’re seeking a professional with deep data analytics experience and skillful problem solving. You should be a thoughtful operator and a disciplined project manager who can balance problem-solving and process, think both strategically and tactically, and bring a deep understanding of the interplay between operations, marketing, product, and sales.
In this new role, you will partner with and support the senior leadership at Cleo, focusing on high-impact strategic projects grounded in data analyses, translating client and member data into reporting, recommendations, and tooling to improve both our client and customer experience and internal program operations.
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into actionable insights and make recommendations
- Enable our organization to continue to be highly data-driven as we scale by performing ad hoc analyses, conducting research, and building reports and KPI dashboards for real-time monitoring of performance
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems
- Analyze large amounts of information and data quickly and effectively to reduce complexity and make actionable recommendations
- Develop effective and scalable cross-functional processes and fill operational gaps
- Conduct analyses (SQL queries, other methods) that identify issues and opportunities impacting our clients, including actionable recommendations that qualitatively and quantifiably change outcomes
- Integrate across all verticals of the business to understand current workflows and identify systematic gaps; help rapidly answer tactical business questions through analytical frameworks
- Define and develop department-level metrics & associated dashboards that quantify the health of our organization, product and to influence change
- Develop automation that mitigates business risk or creates efficiencies within the Customer, Commercial, Finance, and Product functions
- Own data integrity, tool maintenance, and reporting quality across the organization
- Build team and train internal users and leaders on reporting, dashboard and platform usage, assist in troubleshooting business and operational issues
- Identify areas of improvement for data capture for future Customer Operations use cases, tracking identifying front-end requirements for clients and collaborating with software development teams on product development
- Own cross functional complex projects critical to the success of the business
- Use a data-driven approach to analyze performance of our application and recommend areas for improvement that lead to long-term operational excellence
- Build business plans for product expansion and perform market mapping and market research to help suggest new markets for entry
- Partner with senior leadership to support the annual strategic planning and budgeting process
- Help define strategic priorities and OKRs in the context of the broader company strategy and measure and report on progress toward key results, escalating risks to senior leadership and removing roadblocks as needed
To be successful in this role, you may have:
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with creating and managing dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Strong project management and self-directed prioritization skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across disciplines and with multiple levels of management
- Minimum 5 years experience in reporting and analytics, including data warehousing
- Health technology, employee benefits, digital/virtual medicine industry experience
- SQL proficiency 9e.g. advanced joins, views/table distinctions, and basic query optimizations)
- Advanced understanding of database structures, query optimizations, ETL development
- Exceptional ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences at all organizational levels
- Experience working with customer operations teams & tools (e.g. ticketing, account management, communications tools)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, supply chain, management information systems, computer science, engineering, economics, or similar technical discipline
- Background in or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.