Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms. Tweet or DM support questions to @askforhers .
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Hims and Hers is looking for an experienced, hands-on growth minded analytics leader who can help drive forward our Marketing, Product Experience, and Wholesale efforts. You’ll help lead projects focusing on key company initiatives to efficiently deploy marketing dollars and optimize the conversion funnel for various treatments offered on our platform.
- Help drive Marketing & Product initiatives that employ new strategies and technology solutions in an effort to increase customer acquisition, patient engagement, and product sales
- Project manage the development of data models and algorithms to help us understand our marketing tactics better, especially as it relates to acquisition channel attribution, customer segmentation, and the incrementality and ROI of our Marketing dollars
- Spearhead proper experiment design, and provide advanced analytical support on A/B tests with clear conclusions on test outcomes
- Partner with business leads and Hims leadership to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and coordinate with engineering to provide the necessary data points
- Monitor website traffic and conversion metrics, customer engagement levels and LTVs on an ongoing basis. Be the subject matter expert on identifying overall trends and diagnosing data anomalies
Experience & Skills:
- 8+ years of in-depth Business Intelligence experience ideally in partnership with Marketing, Live Ops, Growth, or Product Management departments
- Strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner. Experience communicating analyses and fielding questions from executive team members
- Experience with experiment design and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to the team
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized. Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Experience with cross team project management
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience with Web Analytics platforms (Amplitude a huge plus)
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau Desktop or Looker is a plus)
- Experience with BigQuery/Snowflake and Python a plus
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.