Women's #healthcare made modern. Led by women, for women. Medications prescribed online under a doctors care. Delivered to you for free.
- Provide individualized medical nutrition therapy (MNT) via asynchronous sessions to patients with a variety of health and lifestyle needs
- Provide tailored nutrition education and counseling to clients/patients via an asynchronous telemedicine platform
- Provide individualized nutrition education to clients through evidence-based nutrition care.
- Document care in the electronic medical record according to Nutrition Care Process
- Provide weight, gender, age, racially and ethnically inclusive content, and coaching.
- Communicate effectively and empathetically with clients/patients through HIPAA-compliant and electronic messaging
- Strong academic and applied background in medical nutrition therapy across a variety of health conditions.
- Active experience providing nutrition counseling to patients
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with colleagues, patients/clients, and care team
- Ability to learn new technology and software and integrate it into practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to accomplish work independently
- B.S. Degree from an accredited institution; M.S. or MPH preferred
- Credentialing as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and Licensed Dietitian (state-dependent)
- Maintenance of continuing education
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of professional experience in dietetics
You might be a great fit if you are:
- Dedicated to providing evidence-based care to our patients in a respectful, empathetic, and timely manner
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to foster relationships with patients and staff
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where processes may change quickly and frequently
- Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery
- Hold multiple active state license(s) (Please specify which licenses you have.)
- Willing and eligible to apply for licensure in other states at Alpha’s direction and expense
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.