We are a female health startup based in Hamburg. Our Ovy team – made up of hungry, creative and bright minds – is the key to our success. Together we pursue the daily mission that women worldwide live healthy and hormone-free. To do this, we develop software such as the Ovy app and hardware such as the Ovy Bluetooth basal thermometer for the female cycle. We help women and couples to fulfill their desire to have children and to regulate conception without hormones. We are supported by our investors – such as the medical device manufacturer Beurer from Ulm or the Klambt media group from Hamburg.
We are looking for an “all-rounder” design talent.
Your tasks include:
- UX / UI design for the Ovy app
- Creation of assets for the Ovy online channels
- Creation of packaging for the Ovy products
- Editing and processing of images, graphics, texts
- Creation and maintenance of a CI manual
You should bring the following skill set:
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in the field of design, illustration, production, graphics
- Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud Skills
- Great affinity for design
- Identification with the Ovy Brand
- Creative head
- Efficient and structured way of working
- Excellent time management
- Don’t be afraid of new design challenges
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
With us you will be part of a young, creative team that has set itself the task of improving women’s health through innovative products. There are no hierarchies with us, with us it is the result that counts. We value flexibility, so no one asks questions here if you just want to work from the sofa for a day because of menstrual cramps. On the contrary, we provide you with Ovy organic tampons and Ovy Heat Patches.
To apply for this job please visit ovyapp.com.