Natural sex, period, and vaginal health essentials. Made by women, made for all.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing, LOLA is looking for a Designer to join the Marketing team. This energetic, fast-paced, and collaborative role will be essential in manifesting LOLA’s look and feel across multiple channels and audiences. As the in-house creative lead, you will be LOLA’s visual identity owner and bring the brand to life across all consumer-facing channels for the business. This includes physical product launches and line extensions, digital product launches, content, partnerships, and community related campaigns across LOLA’s omnichannel sales business: DTC, retail (including e-comm), B2B, and specialty retail.
In addition to being the go-to creative design lead, this individual will also support the marketing team with copywriting across social, email, site, and search.
What you’ll be known for
- Own LOLA’s consumer-facing visual assets from concept to execution, finding new and creative ways to express LOLA’s mission and values to existing and potential customers
- Adapt the LOLA brand system to a variety of audiences and touch points, including site, paid & organic social (static and video), paid and owned video, email, print, and out-of-home. Experience in animation is a plus.
- Ability to translate design language and strategy to stakeholders across the organization
- Partner cross-functionally with all teams in the company to carry design projects from concept through production
- Provide art direction and field feedback for projects led by external contractors
- Set a high bar for effective and elegant design, balancing LOLA’s core brand with category-leading visual approaches
Who you are
- 3-5 years of agency or in-house experience (ideally, both!) in omni-channel design
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Proactive designer who is comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, while also confident directing third party vendors on art direction for physical fixtures and color analysis
- High level of organization, extremely detail-oriented, exceptional problem-solving abilities, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborator and team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to listen to various points of input and keep stakeholders informed the entire way
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Knowledge of consumer and competitive trends with the ability to identify implications for business to capture new consumer opportunities
- Photography experience a plus
- Experience with DTC and traditional retail sales channels a plus
Why you’ll love LOLA:
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for reproductive health. Founded and led by women, we’re dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we’ve donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit mylola.com.