We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
Cleo is hiring a motivated and high-performing data analyst to join our Member Operations and Family Guide team. In this role, you will provide reporting and key insights that are critical for driving scalable operations, high-quality member experience, and evaluating program outcomes. As an individual contributor in this role, you will be responsible for having expert-level understanding of the data and key performance indicators that allow Cleo’s member-facing organization to continue to innovate and scale to its next phase.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Member Operations. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing and ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and dashboards that measure operational performance, member experience, and program outcomes
- Study operational and performance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and improvements by analyzing and deriving insights from operations, programs, and member experience data
- Support Cleo’s operating cadence of weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational performance analysis, capacity forecasting, and program reporting
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis to support strategic decision making
- Aggregate disparate data sources to build out standardized modeling and reporting that meet the needs of a rapidly scaling team
- Communicate status, risks, and mitigations to stakeholders; proactively identify risks to achieving performance targets, and work with the team to develop mitigation plans
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 3-5+ years experience in program or operations analysis
- BA/BS or equivalent quantitative work experience; MHA, MPH, or MBA preferred
- Advanced working experience using Excel and Google Sheets. Advance working experience presenting data via visualizations, graphical formats and software experience (Tableau, etc.)
- Strong use of analytics to identify insights to inform business decisions and improve overations
- Advance written and communication skills, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to meet timelines, understand business interdependencies, surface obstacles, use independent judgement and strong decision making skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, while building strong working relationships
- Results Orientated- you not only run the numbers but also embrace the responsibility of deriving key insights for scalable operations and program improvements
- Creativity in your approach to bringing together analyses from multiple data sources and inputs
- Ability to pivot, work autonomously, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for learning and growing.
- Experience in a start-up and/or within the healthcare industry a plus