Natural sex, period, and vaginal health essentials. Made by women, made for all.
LOLA is looking for our next full-time customer-enthusiast, serving as our customers’ primary point of contact and owning customer solutions from start to finish. If helping others is at the core of everything you do, and taking initiative excites you, we’re looking for you to join our wonderful team!
As a full-time member of our Customer Experience team, you’ll be responsible for answering daily customer inquiries via email, live chat, phone and social channels.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the voice of LOLA by spending your days on the front-lines delivering best-in-class customer service
- Deliver exceptional customer support via email, live chat, phone, and social channels (instagram, facebook, twitter), hitting key metrics on both speed and customer happiness
- Moderate social and review channels to ensure customer complaints are addressed with empathy, timeliness, and transparency
- Flag and troubleshoot customer issues quickly and efficiently to improve the customer experience and customer journey
- Creatively find customer-first solutions to every problem, going above and beyond to create immense customer excitement and loyalty
- Be a trusted advisor to our community, helping people make informed decisions about how to care for their bodies
- Identify trends in real-time and proactively implement solutions for customer issues
- Assist with copywriting and website QA
Who you are:
- Ability to work flex hours across 4 weekdays/1 weekend day
- Full of grit and sincerity, and ready to join a team of like-minded, customer-enthusiasts!
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment, has excellent written communication, and the unique ability to think on your feet
- Always up for a challenge, knowing that sometimes you won’t know the answer and are ready to rely on your resources
- Open to others’ perspectives, and adapt accordingly, to achieve win-win outcomes
- Excited to talk about health and wellness topics, especially when it comes to reproductive health
- Bonus points for:
- Experience in customer service or customer-facing roles
- Experience with customer service tools (e.g. Kustomer, Shopify, Recharge, Netsuite, Jira, Solvvy)
- Start-up experience
- A highly empathetic and effective communicator who understands the customer’s perspective and can adapt communication accordingly
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and are comfortable talking about any health or wellness topic
- You are solution-oriented, know how to read people, and can think creatively to achieve win-win outcomes
- You have a ‘no task is too small’ attitude, a top-notch work ethic, and are full of energy, grit, and sincerity
- You have a strong interest in e-commerce and support LOLA’s mission to be a lifelong brand for reproductive health and wellness
- You love customers and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to the LOLA community
Why you’ll love LOLA
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for a woman’s body. Founded and led by women, we’re dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health. We offer period and sexual wellness products made with premium ingredients like 100% organic cotton. Subscribe to get LOLA delivered on your schedule or choose products à la carte. We make it easy to customize your assortment of tampons and pads, too, because you know your body best.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality, and in 2019, launched a national advocacy and legal campaign to eradicate the sales tax on tampons and pads. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we’ve since donated over 5 million period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S., and become a voice for change in the conversation around reproductive wellness and equity.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veterans status, or disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit mylola.com.