Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health with a mission to improve the health of the world– one woman, one family at a time. Maven’s unique care model enables employers and health plans to improve maternal health outcomes and lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, and parenting/pediatrics, and offers 24/7 access to Maven’s proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in women’s health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women and families, and raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for an execution-driven CRM Manager to lead our member communications operations and play a critical role in our member engagement strategy. You’ll be responsible for executing on Maven’s member engagement initiatives to drive enrollments and usage of our product through channels like email and push notifications, support Maven’s growing virtual class offerings, become our resident expert on content analytics, and more. Strong project management skills are a must-have, as is experience managing member-facing email communications. Prior experience with product operations is a plus.
As a Product Operations Manager at Maven, you will:
- Own all member-facing email operations, from setting up and optimizing content emails and welcome email series to transactional and offboarding emails
- Be responsible for member-facing push notification strategy to drive engagement with product
- Support Maven’s Director of Editorial Content on Maven’s virtual class offerings, from high-level strategy to day-to-day operation of our classes
- Work closely with client success teams on re-enrollment and re-engagement email initiatives
- Manage ongoing outreach to members via surveys and assessments
- Help inform content strategy by leveraging content engagement data and analytics
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 2-4 years of work experience including consumer facing email communications
- Understanding of email and push notification best practices to drive product engagement
- Experience working in an environment with multiple completing deadlines
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various teams at Maven
- Experience using Braze (or similar platform) for email and push
- Experience building and editing HTML emails
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.