Hi, we are Mira Fertility. Our superstar product, the Mira Analyzer, is the #1 fertility tracker on the market, designed by scientists to help couples and individuals conceive. We started our company to help women and individuals reach their parenthood dreams and make their fertility journey smoother. At Mira, we empower people with the best technology, information, and science to help people reach their fertility goals.
We are actively working with scientists and experts to reach more people—especially because we women and individuals face fertility challenges when they want to start their conception journey. The lack of awareness and information about fertility brings a lot of unnecessary guesswork and stress to those trying to conceive.
We are committed to helping our customers achieve the highest possible success rates and outcomes; that is why our focus is on personalized care, the use of the most cutting-edge technology, and science-backed data.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced and strong Creative Copywriter to join our dynamic team. As a Copywriter, you will be responsible for creating compelling and persuasive copy that effectively communicates our brand’s message to our target audience and converts. The ideal candidate will have a modern approach to writing and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in advertising and copywriting. They will possess a high level of ownership, taking full responsibility for their work and striving for excellence in every project.
The ideal candidate is a conceptual and strategic thinker, is proactive about improving the brand voice, and has the ability to write for different channels while understanding their differences, tones, and specific strategies.
- Craft captivating and persuasive copies for ads, emails, landing pages, and products for various marketing channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective digital advertising campaigns
- Write clear, concise, and engaging copy that aligns with brand guidelines and effectively communicates key selling points.
- Edit and proofread copy to ensure accuracy, coherence, and adherence to brand standards
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, incorporating fresh and innovative ideas into copywriting strategies
- Collaborate with designers, content creators, and other stakeholders to create cohesive and impactful campaigns
- Take ownership of projects, ensuring timely delivery and maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
If you want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference in women’s health, please join us!
- 2+ years of experience as a Copywriter or a similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of current advertising trends and best practices
- Experience in writing copies for ads, emails, and landing pages
- Native English speaker
- Detail-oriented mindset with exceptional proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in writing for women’s products or a personal interest in women’s health
- Demonstrates a strong conceptual thinking ability and possesses the skill to effectively grasp and unify the brand’s voice across our primary channels.
This position is 100% remote and entails a 20-hour workweek during the probation period (3 months), with full-time employment thereafter.
What we offer
- You will work with a dedicated, highly-engaged, international team of professionals who are passionate about helping couples and individuals start their families
- We have a fast-paced and collaborative work environment that encourages open communication, ownership, and independence
- In addition to competitive salary, we offer a performance-based bonus system based on OKRs
- We provide professional development opportunities—training courses, workshops, and seminars.
Step 1 ‘Screening call with HR’ – Step 2 ‘Assessment task’ – Step 3 ‘Interview with manager and department leads
To apply for this job please visit www.miracare.com.