Clue (http://helloclue.com) helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 10 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
The Senior Project Manager will own the delivery management of various projects spanning different domains across the company. The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for moving projects from ideation, through planning, identifying and managing execution risks, and overseeing execution progress. This includes mobilising diverse project teams.
Where necessary, the project manager will own some execution components in addition to the overall monitoring and coordination efforts. The successful candidate should have experience demonstrating team leadership that fosters collaboration and communication. The Sr. Project Manager will help ensure that key company goals are achieved. This role will interface with internal and external stakeholders and contributors.
- Lead project planning sessions
- Coordinate staff and internal resources, and manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Ensure projects meet deadlines, manage progress and adapt work as required
- Design and sign off on contracts
- Oversee incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participate in the tender process for consultancies or other suppliers.
- Design risk mitigation plans
- Conduct project review and create detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimise and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Secure growth opportunities and initiate new projects
- Manage large and diverse teams without having direct reporting lines
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in dynamic, fast-changing environments; ideally looking after a portfolio of projects
- Excellent listening skills as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive and lead in ambiguous situations
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, a free on-site therapist and low-cost massages in the office
- Learn and grow with a personal education budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day off per week where Clubies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energised and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity, and in addition, help our team reach a healthy work-life balance.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.