About Alydia Health
Alydia Health is a venture-backed, clinical-stage medical device company dedicated to making childbirth
safer for all mothers. Our technology has the potential to change obstetric care and reduce the mortality
and morbidity associated with postpartum bleeding. Alydia has developed the Jada System, a medical
device designed to rapidly stop abnormal bleeding following childbirth. The Jada System was recently
cleared by the FDA for marketing in the U.S. Alydia is currently beginning a limited launch of the Jada
System in the US.
We are a team of dedicated, mission-driven people, and as a small company, every team member at
Alydia makes a big contribution towards our mission. We seek candidates who are passionate about
improving healthcare and motivated to do the hard and exciting work required to bring a groundbreaking technology to market.
Primary Function of Position:
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Clinical Educator will be responsible for education of
current and potential clinicians, providing them with clinical education of the Jada System. The Clinical
Educator will partner closely with local sales professionals with the goal of accelerating therapy
adoption and achieving territory revenue goals.
• Be responsible for educating HCPs on the safe and effective use of the Jada System, including
didactic presentations and hands-on training of device insertion where applicable.
• Execute and deliver HCP and sales education plans in close partnership with members of the
Sales team to support achievement of Company’s goals and territory revenue goals.
• Assist with appropriate patient identification in targeted healthcare settings.
• Support hospitals, birthing centers and local educational organizations in executing PPH drills or
• Be a clinical expert in the Jada System including device details, procedural technique,
troubleshooting and outcomes of clinical studies, as well as the full treatment algorithm for
atonic postpartum hemorrhage and abnormal postpartum bleeding.
• Collect and communicate customer insights to inform development of effective customer
education tools to enhance safe and effective use of the Jada system.
• Participate in and complete successfully all internal education / training on SOPs, policies and
relevant products, as well as all compliance training and regulatory education relevant to the
medical device industry.
• Work toward meeting established program metrics, complete all administrative responsibilities
consistent with Standard Operation Procedures and departmental guidelines including but not
limited to required training, field activity documentation, expense reporting and other assigned
• A willingness to travel frequently within assigned geographical territory, including overnight and
occasional weekend travel.
• Nursing Degree and active nursing license (practicing or non-practicing) in good standing.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Clinical background with a strong preference in obstetrics and gynecology.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• At least two years clinical or pharmaceutical industry experience such as field-based medical,
clinical educator/training, medical information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility, willingness and desire to work in a small, fast-paced environment.
• Strong time-management, project management skills and attention to detail.
Alydia Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment or hiring
practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited
by law. All applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the U.S.
Please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org