Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We are hiring a Client Success Manager to manage & scale key accounts by fully overseeing these relationships and their performance. In this exciting client-facing role, you’ll wear multiple hats to drive revenue growth, operational excellence and stellar customer service.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Accounts, you will join a team that loves healthtech, building relationships and making an impact. You’ll be instrumental in growing Everlywell’s B2B2C channel, so being highly motivated, strategic and client-centric is a must.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about client services and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everlywell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the client relationship in full, representing the “voice of the customer” to exceed expectations and ensure client success.
- As an operational & process ninja, you’re in the trenches executing on the program, solving problems and putting out fires where needed. Anything it takes for the client!
- Work closely with the Implementation and Sales teams to launch, manage, and scale partnerships to align with and exceed Everlywell’s objectives.
- Work with Product & Engineering to help shape and prioritize development backlog.
- Develop, maintain and manage a client scorecard.
- Own the budget, P&L and all reporting as it relates to the partners’ program, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships across the company and act as a liaison between Everlywell and partner organizations.
- Proactively drive weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews with partners to discuss performance and align on upcoming initiatives.
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by creating new ways to add to existing partnerships. You are able to lead a room full of client executives through a business review presentation.
- Work with Data & Finance counterparts to build business models and perform analyses to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track success to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome.
- Engage with established partners to drive sales through replenishment orders, account expansion and promotions.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of client services and/or account management experience
- Track record of success growing a book of business across multiple key/strategic accounts
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven, but also a creative problem solver
- An intuition for people. You are spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, so you have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong executive presence, communication (verbal and written) and presentation development skills (experience with Keynote preferred)
- Speediness, resourcefulness and responsiveness to internal & external parties on short deadlines – ability to prioritize quickly
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality
- Healthcare and consumer products experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a plus
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with SQL and Tableau
You’ll Love Working Here!
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
You’ll Love Working Here:
– Venture backed by top-tier firms
– The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
– Open vacation policy
– Employee discounts
– Paid parental leave
– Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS – INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.