Legacy (YC S19) is a Series A startup focused on the fast-growing field of fertility and family planning. Founded at Harvard, the company has averaged 20% MOM growth and is well-funded by leading investors like Bain Capital Ventures, Section 32, and others. We’ve doubled revenue in the past 3 months alone.
What do we do?
We are building a complete digital health hub for future fathers. We aim to change the outdated view that fertility is a “women’s issue” by creating an accessible, affordable product for men. This includes everything from a mail-in kit for sperm testing & sperm freezing, personalized sperm improvement products, tele-health, DNA fragmentation analysis, supplements, and more.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are building a team of All-Star Client Experience Specialists to deliver an outstanding experience tailored to the individuals needs of our clients.
As a Legacy Client Experience Specialist (CES), you will be the consummate client advocate and resource, and will be responsible for nurturing the relationship throughout the entire customer journey. We are interested in highly motivated individuals, who demonstrate strong empathy and the desire to provide superb customer support. At Legacy, we hold ourselves to the highest possible standard for creating a high-touch and “human” client experience.
The best CES may have experience in healthcare, hospitality, or sales.
Above all, our Client Experience Specialists are self-starters with high emotional intelligence and attention-to-detail. We are a customer-centric organization, meaning that the Client Experience team is instrumental to the success of our organization.
- Be a Legacy Expert. Provide prospective and current clients the information they need to make well-informed decisions
- For prospective clients, you will be their main point-of-contact and assist in deciding which of our services is the best fit for their individual needs and goals.
- For current clients, you will act as their support-system throughout their journey, answering their questions and providing them guidance when needed.
- Field incoming inquiries from current and prospective clients across all channels, and answer their questions in a clear, professional, and timely manner
- Resolve client issues by determining the cause of the problem and selecting the best solution to solve it
- Work with clients to decide what other Legacy services would be valuable to them based on their goals and needs
- Be an advocate for the client by going the extra mile to make sure that clients feel supported and comfortable throughout their experience
- Work with the Client Experience team to ensure the highest quality client service is being delivered to all individuals who come into contact with Legacy
- Work with the Client Experience team to identify areas where our processes can be improved
- Use Salesforce, and other internal systems, to properly and diligently record client interactions and important data
- Demonstrate the utmost confidentiality and security with regards to client information
- Become an expert with product and industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills; be easy to relate to
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to display patience, empathy, and positivity towards clients
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Desire to be in a role that is a hybrid of patient educator / guide and sales person
- A desire to work in a startup environment that requires flexibility and business athleticism in a results-driven organization
Why should you join us?
Look, there’s lots of reasons to join any high-growth startup. “Get on a rocket ship” blah blah blah. If you’re the kind of candidate we’re looking for, then you already know this. Here are a few other reasons you might not already know:
We’re a team of under 20 people, despite being at the Series A stage. You will be one of the first 20 employees and will profoundly impact where the company goes in the coming years.
Everyone thinks about becoming a parent. You will help couples on their journey to creating a family. You will help push society towards a fairer, more equitable place. You will be a trusted resource for men and women at the most intimate moment in their lives, including heterosexual couples, LGBTQ+ couples, and individuals who are thinking about how and when they’ll want to have a family in the future.
We will invest in you like you wouldn’t believe. Every single hire gets an executive coach. You’ll get training for anything you need. We’ll give you an unlimited ‘Health & Wellness’ stipend where we pay for 75% of anything you deem might improve your life (Mattresses, Pelotons, etc.) You’ll have a ‘buddy’. We’ll set you up with a charity and match your contributions. And we will talk about your careers goals, aspirations, and feelings every single week.
(Oh – and of course you’ll get the same health care, 401K, unlimited time off, and other perks that any serious company offers its team members today.)
Ultimately, we are here to win, and we believe that the best way to win is to help everyone bring their absolute best self to work. So our job is to help you be the best personal and professional version of yourself that you want to be.