We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
Cleo is excited to be bringing on a Client Engagement & Enrollment Marketing Specialist. In this position, you will have the opportunity to bring your experience and perspectives to a fast-growing health & wellness tech company. You’ll gain insight into how Cleo supports our client organizations and drives awareness of the Cleo benefit to their employee populations. Within the position, you will help lead and build engagement and outreach strategies and events for our client contacts and help drive awareness and enrollment of Cleo to our clients’ eligible employee populations. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from our Customer Success and Enrollment Marketing team members, but also to work with and collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as Sales, Product, Content, and Corporate Marketing.
This role reports to the Director of Enrollment Marketing.
- Develop Cleo’s customer events annual strategy (including Customer Advisory Board, Fireside Chats, Voice of the Customer events, etc.) with the goal of solidifying customer loyalty and brand advocacy
- Create the framework to enable turnkey client focus groups including: frequency, structure, questions, securing participation, reporting out on findings, etc.
- Build strategy, schedule, and manage events for CS key contact engagement (things like the Customer Advisory Board but also smaller-scale events taking place on a quarterly basis)
- Build, manage, execute a monthly customer/client email newsletter
- Serve as an external point-of-contact for select client partners, joining the Customer Success Manager on client calls, run marketing discovery workshops, and additional enrollment marketing events to help drive enrollment within client partner organizations
- Lead prospective and current member webinars
- Conduct focus groups with client partner employee populations
- Build member personas to enable Cleo to effectively market to non-birthing parents, field workers, etc.
- Produce demographics messaging playbook for prospective members (families, eligible employees of active clients)
- Create new content and marketing materials as needed for enrollment marketing purposes
- Analyze historical enrollment marketing data to find trends in effectiveness by channel, timing, client, industry, etc. to inform best practice marketing strategies
- Ad hoc Customer Success and Enrollment Marketing needs as they arise
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Background or experience in events or event marketing
- B2B2C or customer marketing experience
- Experience building marketing campaigns from concept to execution and measuring their performance
- Ability to tailor your communication approach based on target audience insights
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- Background in or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.