About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 48 states, plus Washington, D.C.
About this job
We are looking for a talented Graphic and Video Designer to create stunning visual assets for print and digital that elevate the brand and incite engagement. You will develop and design ad campaigns consisting of static, video, and motion graphics for various paid and organic channels and be willing to let data guide your creative choices. As the Mid-Level Brand Designer, you will be responsible for conveying our brand identity and voice through all internal and user-facing communications and ensuring brand consistency across campaigns and materials. The ideal candidate will be nimble and can adapt quickly to shifts in project timelines and priorities. The position will report to the Senior Designer and work closely with the Brand, Comms, and Policy team to understand overarching strategy and create materials that build awareness.
- Design print and digital assets for internal and consumer-facing initiatives including marketing collateral, social media, paid advertising, video, email, and web
- Collaborate with User Acquisition team to create ads for various paid channels and develop a creative digital strategy with data-driven analysis
- Conceptualize and explore new potential design directions
- Work cross-functionally with Growth, Communications, Policy, and Product teams to produce effective, brand consistent designs
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Prepare designs for final production, working to a deadline and within a budget
- A passion for women’s health and empathy for our members.
- 2–5 years of work experience at a design firm/studio or in-house design position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of paid social best practices for creative
- Experience creating assets for paid ads, social channels, video, and print
- Strong illustration skills
- Video and motion graphic experience
- A portfolio showcasing a strong sense of typography, hierarchy, layout, color, conceptual thinking and attention to detail
- An ability to prioritize and manage projects simultaneously to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability and quick thinking for times when projects change, timelines shift, or scopes vary. Knowledge around how to navigate these situations and the ability to mitigate issues as they arise.
- Take direction, refine concepts and initiate improvements
- Ability to explain your ideas
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- B2C experience
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a healthcare and/or in a women’s focused brand
- Basic photography knowledge
- Understanding of Google Analytics reporting and Digital Ad Management reporting and performance
- Experience working in Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editing software
- Experience working in Figma
The Pill Club is committed to employee health and safety. COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for all employees who work, have desire to work, or have occasion to be in office, with the exception of those who have an approved exemption for medical or religious accommodation.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– 401k plan and matching
– Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
– Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
– Unlimited time off
– 16 weeks of parental leave
– $15K towards family planning and fertility support via Carrot
– Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
– Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises and more via Headspace
– Pet insurance via Petplan
– Mortgage, student and personal loan refinancing, and personal finance management via Sofi
– Gym, travel and additional discounts via Perkspot
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.