A better way to birth control
Emme is looking for collegiate students to join our Brand Ambassador program!
Emme is a healthcare technology startup bringing women’s health in women’s hands. Our inaugural product is an integrated smart birth control system that helps women seamlessly manage the pill from tracking to delivery pill subscriptions to period tracking and more.
The Emme Brand Ambassador program is a diverse community of young women across the US actively working to share the Emme vision on their college campus and within their communities. Brand Ambassadors will be directly involved in promoting Emme’s products and mission. During the COVID-19 related campus closures, Brand Ambassadors will primarily focus on creating digital activations. Ambassadors will be working with the Marketing team in a contract capacity.
Whether you’re a social media pro, campus leader, future marketer, or health professional-to be, we want to hear from you! This role is an ideal opportunity for majors in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising & PR, Pre-Med, Women’s Studies, or similar programs at your school.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving commissioned sales of the Emme case.
- Creating social media content across Instagram/TikTok/Facebook/YouTube
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to educate your campus about women’s health issues and Emme
- Partnering with your school’s organizations and health programs
- Cultivating consumer insights that help Emme with product improvement and development.
- Current student
- Engaged in communities on campus (clubs, organizations, or Greek life)
- Able to commit through the rest of the school year
- Social media savvy, passionate, ambitious, responsible
- Have a social media following
- Prior experience as a Brand Ambassador
- Get paid a generous commission for every sale; no cap on the number of sales.
- Work remotely on a flexible schedule.
- Earn freebies and rewards
- Help design and test new products
- Gain valuable real-world experience to build your resume
- Get access to a supportive and awesome community of Emme Brand Ambassadors across campuses over the US.
Applications are open now. Interviews are held on a rolling basis. Apply now to be a part of the team.
If you have any questions about the program, check out the Brand Ambassador Program FAQs or email us questions.
Learn more about the Emme Smart Case here:
We are a group of ambitious engineers, passionate feminists, and fierce advocates, working together to make healthcare what it should be for millions of women—seamless, connected, and decided by her. At Emme, we combine our strengths to create physical, digital, and direct-to-consumer experiences that close the loop on women’s health.
At Emme, we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background is critical for creating a positive environment for all employees and leads to healthier outcomes and better products for our customers.