We are hiring a Backend Engineer to expand our enterprise partnerships and support our fulfillment and results rails applications. You will build high quality, maintainable software that will grow with the company as we enter an exciting high-growth period for the company.
Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering, you will work on a cross-functional, scrum team in the engineering department. You will help to deliver new features and products to our users and partners on a sprint by sprint basis and help promote a culture of engineering excellence. You will own your code every step of the way as you plan, develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code in production as we strive to become one of the best engineering teams in Austin.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about building scalable, maintainable, and quality software in a short amount of time while also looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow as an individual then Everlywell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new software to support our expanding partnerships and user facing features
- Develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code through all states of the software development lifecycle
- Drive value at every step of the way for the company
- Continually think of and implement new ways to automate manual processes across our team and company
- Work with engineers across the team to determine best practices and share domain knowledge
- Willingly jump in and handle any task that needs handling!
Who You Are:
- 1-3+ years Software Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Rails
- Passion for building software quickly and driving value
- Proficient in writing automated tests while building features
- Experience with React a plus
- Experience with devops pipelines a plus: jenkins, aws codebuild, docker, etc
You’ll Love Working Here:
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
You’ll Love Working Here:
– Venture backed by top-tier firms
– The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
– Open vacation policy
– Employee discounts
– Paid parental leave
– Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS – INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.