Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE’s 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
Reporting to the Director, Offline Marketing, this role will lead media planning, strategy, and day-to-day tactical execution for several key marketing channels for Ro’s consumer brands (e.g. Roman, Rory, and RoMind), with a specific focus on National Audio, Local Audio, and YouTube Influencers.
The DNA of this role is really an exciting mix of part: media planner, audio/influencer talent scout, creative problem solver, and relationship builder.
As a Growth Channel manager at Ro, it is expected that you will set goals, manage your budgets, and build forecasts for each of your channels. Because of our high growth mindset, you will have the autonomy to operate relatively freely within our business constraints of CAC and ROAS targets.
Because of this, we are looking for a “proactive doer”. Someone with an ownership mentality, someone with a bias towards action, someone who is constantly hustling to test new ideas and partners, and someone with the initiative to drive continuous improvements.
While also being process-oriented, committed to best practices, able to use data to rationalize decisions, and highly communicative, keeping all parties aligned as they forge onward.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Ro’s quarterly goal setting, budget forecasting, and media planning for each of your channels
- Manage Ro’s ongoing optimization of your channels to drive business performance
- Own Ro’s day-to-day relationships with the relevant external Agency Partners and Media Vendors to your channels to ensure excellent tactical implementation
- Manage marketing performance reporting on a daily/weekly/as-needed basis
- Partner with the Ro Marketing Team, Agency Partners, and Media Vendors, to develop effective creative for your channels to achieve brand/performance goals
- Partner with relevant external Agency Partners and Media Vendors to identify, test, and scale, new opportunities within your channels to grow the Ro business
- Support the Growth Team leadership & Finance Teams to set budgets and measure the financial, revenue, and brand impacts of your channel’s spend
- Support the Director, Offline Marketing, to set (and meet) the strategy for each of your channels for each brand (Roman, Rory, Ro Mind, etc) as needed
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 3-5 years of total experience in either the growth/media team at performance-oriented, consumer-focused brand spending $5mm+ a year in audio channels or a media strategy role at a media agency servicing a client spending $10mm+ a year in audio channels
- 2-3 years of specific experience in a combination of traditional audio/radio planning, with strong knowledge of R&F calculations, day-part allocations, awareness modeling, and partner selection, working on brand campaigns with social media, audio or video influencers, and working on branded content campaigns with publishers
- A prevailing bias towards analytics and measurement, and extensive experience with having your work measured against or towards revenue-related goals
- A natural level of comfort in creating data-fed, rationale-led justifications for your decisions and recommendations
- An interest and POV on creative development & impact
- Experience working with finance teams to align on budgets, financial targets, and the measurement of key financial performance metrics (i.e., CAC and LTV)
- Proven track record of working within frameworks and to deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex information in an easily understood and thoughtful manner both within the company and to the external world
- A passion for improving healthcare and making it more affordable and accessible for every one of us
- You’re a podcast lover, you always know what the hot new show is
- You’re someone who listens to radio in their free time
- You’re a sports fan with a strong understanding of the sports media landscape
- 1+ years experience managing at least one direct report, with a willingness and ability to coach and develop more junior talent
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.