Ritual’s Associate Manager, Influencer Marketing will be responsible for leading our influencer program focused on the men’s product line. They will source, recruit, negotiate, hire, and execute content deals with talent. This includes anyone who can influence an audience, including, but not limited to: scientific experts, health and fitness experts, celebrities, ambassadors, bloggers, branded accounts, creators, and customers. Anyone can be an influencer. Influencer objectives touch many parts of our business, and this person’s toolkit includes storytelling, brand development, analytical optimizations, and new customer acquisition. The overarching mission of this role and function is to reach new communities and drive new subscriptions to Ritual.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize influencers to drive sales of our men’s product line
- Work with your manager to identify, build, and execute 360-degree programs across Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, and Twitch with the goal of driving sales.
- Assist in integrating efforts across all growth marketing at Ritual.
- Solidify a streamlined process to activate partnerships efficiently and effectively.
- Be the point person on outreach, negotiations, and contract development for a large portion of our influencer relationships.
- Identify new and emerging influencers and help scale the program to China and Canada.
- Vet new influencers for brand alignment and potential high sellers.
- Work with the legal & quality assurance team to ensure influencer content meets legal standards. Transparency and ethics are important to us.
- In partnership with the social media team, monitor influencer dialogue and feedback and make recommendations for action.
- Assist in organizing and hosting regular community and influencer virtual and (one day) in-person events that personify the Ritual brand.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in acquisition focused influencer marketing
- Great communication skills to foster the relationship between influencer and brand
- Analytical thinker that is proficient in Excel/Sheets
- Detail-oriented and can juggle multiple projects and relationships at a time
- Collaborative and open to cross-functional ideas and work
Nice To Haves:
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Experience using influencers to address a male audience
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.