Global fertility benefits for employers that save money and tame anxiety
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
We’re searching for an Associate to join the Asia-Pacific (APAC) Regional team. You will be a part of the Global Solutions department at Carrot and report to the department’s Asia-Pacific Regional Manager. (Note: This role will be based in the U.S.) The Global Solutions department enables our customers (i.e. multinational employers) and their employees to access a global fertility benefits program inclusive of financial coverage and support. Whether a member is pursuing IVF in Singapore, international adoption from Australia, or egg freezing through legally allowed cross-border reproductive care, our team powers Carrot’s operational infrastructure to create a positive employer and employee experience, globally. As part of the Global Solutions team at Carrot, you will work closely with our US-based Global Solutions team and our international colleagues, as well as cross-functionally with other teams at Carrot.
As an Associate on the APAC Regional Team and a member of our Global Solutions team, you will contribute to:
- Building and maintaining our knowledge base – Organize complex and constantly changing information related to the regulatory, cultural, and financial aspects of fertility care around the world. This powers our global infrastructure to provide a world-class experience for our customers and members.
- Researching and resolving problems – Work on country-specific tasks such as internal research tasks to enable global Carrot members to navigate complex fertility and family forming pathways, such as cross-border reproductive care.
- Supporting and managing complex projects – You will lead and support strategic projects that are core to bringing a positive experience to our customers and members globally.
- Creating processes – Identify opportunities to create documentation and processes that create efficiencies and enable the team to be highly effective.
- Collaborating internally and externally – Work with internal colleagues such as local in-country Representatives and external parties such as fertility experts, attorneys, and relevant agencies.
If you are excited about solving complex issues related to fertility care, family-building services and parentage, are sensitive to and aware of international complexities, are a strong communicator with internal teams and external stakeholders, and have a desire to assist individuals and couples as they bring children into their family, this may be the position for you.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (Intermediate Proficiency, comfortable with VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
- Proficient with productivity and day-to-day tools (eg. Keynote, Confluence, Zendesk data, project management software, etc.)
- Project management
- Relationship management
2+ years of professional experience desired
- Planning, managing, and efficiently completing multiple tasks and projects
- Identifying patterns and solving complex problems
- Creating processes and implementing changes
- Organizing content and information
- Working independently
- Communicating complex information
- Empathy, awareness, and understanding of fertility experiences and cultural sensitivities related to reproductive or other healthcare fields highly desirable
- International experience and/or experience managing relationships with international stakeholders in Japan, mainland China, Australia and/or Singapore is highly desirable
- Additional language fluency (written and verbal) in Japanese, Mandarin or Korean is highly desirable
- Experience related to healthcare or employer benefits is a bonus
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 200 companies in more than 50 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit carrot-f4766e-f486384a3db53d4b298d8e33c.webflow.io.