We help women achieve their highest chance of a natural pregnancy. Track your ovulation & period with precision and accuracy.
We’re looking for a dynamic new teammate who’s extremely user-oriented and good at designing of mobile user experience and engagement. And he is good at providing design critique the next and finishing up by building out a roadmap around a new feature-or has the willingness to learn these skills.
Above all, a Premom product manager should possess insatiable curiosity and attention to detail.
- Use customer feedback, detailed market analysis, and data gathering to make decisions about product strategy.
- Measure and optimize the success of your efforts and to inform the overall product strategy.
- Know your customer; invest significant time speaking with your current and potential customers to understand their needs & habits.
- Engage in discovery/test & learn activities to quickly validate assumptions and product direction.
- Provide input to decompose problems into smaller manageable tasks by creating and prioritizing a backlog for UX and UI team.
- Manage the product backlog, contribute toward creating an effective vision and provide timely stakeholder feedback on development iterations. Ensure the successful execution of development standards to ensure tight feedback loops and clear product definition.
- Collaborate across multiple functional areas in the organization and conduct idea generation, consumer research, test design and execution, measurement and product implementation.
- The Product Manager shall understand both iOS and Android operating systems extensively, the tools used to build and test applications build for both OS’s so they can drive innovative new features to improve end user engagement. Additionally, they should understand tools used to run A/B experiments to help identify assumptions and validate those assumptions through the use of product discovery techniques.
- Qualifications 3+ years relevant product management experience working on mobile application development working in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals.
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team.
- Clear passion for topics of women’s health and healthcare.
To apply for this job please visit premom.com.