Mira is a fast-growing point of care health platform startup in the San Francisco Bay Area. At Mira, we innovate and commercialize mobile health diagnostic platform for women’s health. Mira is full of smart, driven people who care a lot more about getting things done and making a difference. We truly believe in our mission of improving the life quality of families and put our value into daily practice. We look for individuals who are passionate, self-driven, embracing challenges, and making an impact.
Our website: www.miracare.com
Our social media:
We are looking for a consumer App Product Manager to define and implement the development roadmap of the Mira App. You will focus on the full product development cycle, from streamline customer needs to the UX/UI implementation. This role includes strategic functions such as prioritizing and strategizing the positioning and features of the App, and executions such as driving the UX/UI design, collect customer feedback and implement the iterations. You will dive deep into the industry, develop a far vision to design the future of the App, and drive the implementation to make it happen.
This position is part-time and remote (4 hours per day) with possible transition into full-time.
In this role, we are looking for an experienced and logical consumer App product manager to design the App user flow, future App roadmap, and manage the UX/UI design project.
- Research user’s needs and competitor Apps
- Streamline the App user flow logics, document the user flow clearly
- Define key elements on each page
- Get deep understanding of market trends, product history, and user needs, design future App feature roadmap
- Manage and sign features into timeline of different App versions
- Manage UX/UI design project. Be the one to manage and bring up all feature requirements
- Make the App more content-focused rather than a tracking tool
- Interpret and analyze users’ data in the App so users understand what the testing results mean
- Convert App users to paid product users in the App
- Work closely with the marketing and design teams to collect customer needs and implement them, transform requirements and feature request into product specifications
- Define and monitor App product success metrics using data-driven goals
- Business-related BS Degree
- 3+ years of full cycle direct-to-consumer consumer App product manager experience, from user flow to UI graphic design
- Ability to execute effectively with the highly clear logical stream and a sense of urgency
- Be capable to explore and tailor approach according to user and market feedback
- The strategical and analytical thought process for logical decision making
How to apply
Think we’re a good match? Send us a link to your LinkedIn, your portfolio, or a copy of your resume with a few sentences about yourself and we’ll be in touch!