Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
As our Team Coach , you’ll have a hands-on role in coaching the teams. You will work cross-functionally with product managers, developers, QA, marketing, and key stakeholders, and train these teams on the Agile process. You will help to lead these teams to deliver business value through delivery execution and proper organization of the product backlogs.
What You’ll Do:
- Building happy, healthy teams
- Guiding the team and organization on how to build amazing products by getting closer to customers and shortening feedback loops
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding and communicating to the appropriate people
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Supporting and educating the Product Owners, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Recognizing where the team and organization are along their agile journey and coaching them to the next level, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
Who You Are:
- Several years of experience as a Scrum Master, Kanban Sensei, Agile Team Facilitator, Team Coach or similar role for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles and values through a variety of frameworks and methods
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge and experience in various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: brainstorming techniques, story mapping, relative sizing, story splitting techniques, etc.)
- Experience with additional methods and frameworks besides Scrum, such as Kanban or XP
- Experience with Atlassian products
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.