AI-driven women's health platform. Chosen by 143M women worldwide. Take full control of your health with Flo. #flo #period #tracker
At Flo, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help women put themselves first. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritise their health and wellbeing. We do this by offering tracking and predictions, advice from experts, and a safe space for women to talk to each other, share stories and give support.
We are looking for a strong user researcher to work closely with our product teams.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a UX Researcher;
- Experience with both qual and quant methodologies;
- Experience with conducting in-person interviews and unmoderated remote user testing;
- Understanding of agile product development process;
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English – comfortable working on a day to day basis.
- Passion for uncovering user insights and translating findings into product improvements;
- Quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems;
- Attention to details and commitment to quality;
- Design and conduct user research studies, including remote and in-person UX studies, surveys for existing and future products
- Autonomously manage all aspects of user research for a given project from start to finish
- Communicate user research findings to cross-disciplinary teams
To apply for this job please visit flo.health.