Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics — Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction — as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for a variety of steps within our supply chain including – ordering and tracking medication and packaging, handling delivery exceptions, managing forecasts, publishing and tracking metrics. To do so, you will work hand in hand with a variety of internal teams and external partners. Your mission is critical to Ro in ensuring our pharmacies have what they need to meet our patient’s needs.
Who are you? Great question. You love to juggle multiple moving parts. You are passionate about creating scalable processes to ensure continuous, best-in-class customer experience. You have incredible attention to detail, along with the ability to be flexible, creative, and solutions-oriented. You can weigh cost, quality, and speed accordingly and can make decisions autonomously. You thrive in a fast paced environment and welcome complex challenges.
What You’ll Do:
- Order and track the timely and accurate delivery of medication and packaging
- Work with our vendors and carriers to ensure on time delivery, resolving any discrepancies or delays
- Continuously improve our inventory positions by evaluating our restocking points, supplier options, and transit network
- Analyze and share weekly, monthly, and yearly demand plans with internal teams and leadership, to ensure alignment on operational needs
- Track and publish daily, weekly, and monthly metrics on costs, quality, and speed
- Proactively identify gaps or roadblocks, working with appropriate team members to resolve
- Work with Supply Chain Manager to identify opportunities to reduce costs, improve timelines, and reduce customer exceptions
- Own the relationship with our vendors, building and sharing forecasts to maintain a healthy inventory position, while proactively identifying and mitigating future issues before they manifest
What You Bring to the Team:
- You have 2 years experience in supply chain or operations. Past roles have included working in purchasing, forecasting, logistics, workforce planning, transportation, or sales reporting
- Experience with Netsuite, or other inventory management/ERP systems
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- You enjoy working cross-functionally in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You have worked in an environment with complex processes and multiple stakeholders on tight deadlines
- You have top-of-the-line communication skills, connecting effectively over email, chat, phone, and in-person
- You care about improving the state of healthcare, and have a personal connection to the space
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.