About the role
Since launching almost 4 years ago, we’ve experienced exponential growth and are looking for fullstack software engineering talent to help us further scale our efforts across our business, including our customer, partner, and fintech subsystems. You will be a core member of our small and effective engineering team. This role will report to the CTO and will be a key member of our mighty 20-person Future Family.
About our stack
We use ReactJS and MobX-state-tree for our FE. We use Python, Flask, and Datastore running on GCP for our BE.
- 3+ years experience with web development; building/integrating to RESTful APIs.
- Care about the code you write and feel a sense of ownership. Shepherd your feature through its lifecycle.
- Move fast; fix forward.
- Comfortable with test-driven development and code reviews.
- Be prepared for and interested in working on many parts of our product.
What excites us
- Has ReactJS experience.
- Has WSGI experience, particularly using Python & Flask.
- Has good understanding of DB mechanics, particuarly with NoSQL databases.
- Has experience with GCP.
- Has experience working in the FinTech world.
About Future Family.
Future Family is an SF-based fintech startup revolutionizing one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare: the fertility industry. At Future Family, we provide fertility financing that help people start families and better manage the cost of fertility treatments, such as IVF and egg freezing.