Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics — Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction — as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As we push our tech stack story into the next chapter, we are looking to hire Site Reliability Engineers to help enhance our infrastructure. We will be working towards furthering our reliability, resilience and observability.
In this role, you will play a key part in making sure our developers have a smooth experience while making sure our services are reliably available for all our patients to use.
You will work closely with the Data Team, various infrastructure squads, Security and IT to make sure all our teams are empowered with the right tools and platform to ship the best healthcare solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and contribute to our Infrastructure as code.
- Help architect resilient and reliable systems.
- Respond to calls for help when something goes wrong.
- Help Maintain and Refine our observability stack.
- Take lead on initiatives to enable new features being worked on by our product squads.
- Continually look for ways to improve our stack
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms.
- Experience with maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform, Pulumi etc)
- Experience with various AWS offerings (We use EKS, ECS, RDS, EC2, Route53)
- Experience with CDN providers would be nice to have
- Ability to dig into issues in complex and distributed systems
- Ability to work async with a distributed team
- Postgres experience would be nice to have