About Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals, women’s health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team! Pill Club provides competitive wages and benefits.
Pill Club is expanding, and looking for a full-time Shipping Receiving Clerk to package and ship orders in a climate-controlled pharmacy environment. In this role you are responsible for packing and/or processing orders ready to be shipped, daily manifest handling/processing, while maintaining a clean and organized work environment. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires high attention to detail while always keeping the big picture in mind and looking for ways to improve our processes. We want someone who challenges the status quo, always looking to find a better way; that’s how we improve!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous packing/shipping experience
- Experience working in a warehouse/distribution or healthcare environment
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Detail oriented
- Focused on achieving a high level of quality, productivity and customer satisfaction
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a climate-controlled environment
- Daily packing and shipping of orders
- Inspect product to ensure they are not damaged or missing
- Verify patient information
- Assist with inventory and supply management
- Other responsibilities as directed by leadership
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work flexible hours depending on workload
- Must be able to meet production metrics while maintaining high standards of quality
- Standing, reaching, bending and lifting up to 25 lbs
- Comfortable working in a production/metric-based environment
- Operation of a pallet jack in a warehouse environment
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.