We’re real people striving to make your The Pill Club experience awesome
Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
The Senior Recruiting Manager manages the day-to-day operations of the department while providing oversight of all openings company wide. On an ongoing basis, the Senior Recruiting Manager assigns Recruiter workloads, ensuring that open positions receive adequate coverage. As needed, the Senior Recruiting Manager acts as Lead Recruiter providing full cycle recruiting coverage for specific openings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business and plans and the likely impact on recruiting needs
- Advise business managers on active and passive recruiting options to identify high caliber candidates
- Lead selection of staff through:
- Consistent evaluation & initial screening/ranking of applicant resumes based on qualifications relevant to job description and required by internal clients
- Scheduling and/or conducting reference checks and distributing subsequent notes to appropriate internal clients
- Reviewing applications, biodatas, affirmative action & background check release forms on all viable candidates
- Scheduling and conducting interviews with internal clients; ensuring all are carried out in a legally compliant, professional, and consistent manner
- Adapting search criteria and methodologies to changing needs of internal and external clients
- Consulting with hiring managers to advise on the status of current and future positions
- Provide expert guidance and training to recruiting staff
- Overseeing training and drafting of offer letters
- Ensure equitable and consistent application of salaries
- Determine and revise recruiting policies and procedures & clarify as required to candidates, staff and hiring managers
- Participates in constant evaluation and research of upcoming or new technologies to improve candidate experience, promote efficiency or reduce operating / labor costs.
- Provide OFCCP and USG compliant hiring guidance to Recruiters and Department Managers to aid in an understanding of laws associated with the hiring process, leading to legally compliant and sound recruiting practices
- Create & distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates on recruiting with regards to both business delivery & business winning to senior staff
- Oversee data compilation for annual Affirmative Action Plan; ensure best recruiting practices and resources are in place for compliance with minority, women, disability, and veteran recruiting goals
- Identify areas of underutilization and take action to increase outreach efforts for specific categories of employment
- Counsel and train hiring managers in fair hiring employment practices
- Provide compensation inputs via researching and implementing median salary ranges for standard positions; on an ongoing basis obtain salary data from outside resources including recruiting agency salary reports
- Oversee new employee paperwork for hire transitions, ensuring employee files are complete and accurate
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) preferred but will consider a minimum ten years of applicable work history in recruiting management including seven or more years of full cycle recruiting experience to qualify at the Senior Recruiting Manager level.
- Related work history directly overseeing, mentoring, carrying out periodic formal reviews, and training a team of two or more recruiters is required
- Advanced knowledge and familiarity with use of social networking sites for recruitment purposes
- Strong written and oral communication skills as demonstrated though a history of succinct communications with hiring managers, independent ability to successfully negotiate offers with candidates, and history of training both staff and hiring managers in best recruiting practices
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit while utilizing a computer for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk and occasionally required to stand. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position works in a traditional office environment with a noise level that is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.