The Senior Health Content Manager will ensure that Clue provides educational, evidence-based, and on-brand menstrual health information to its users. They will be an important stakeholder in the creation of Clue’s overall content strategy, and the primary owner of its execution.
The Health Content Manager will ensure that accurate health information is within all content and copy created by Clue, including performance, UX, and other copy.
You should have experience creating and executing content strategy for health and/or science communication in English, in a B2C or nonprofit context. You should know how to communicate complicated topics to regular people.
- Set and manage the editorial calendar of educational health content (app, web, and social), working closely with the Copy Manager to process requests from other functions of the company
- Edit health content, taking into account business goals, brand style, and factual accuracy
- Act as a final proofreader for a wide range of texts
- Manage a team of freelance science writers and fact checkers
- Manage and execute the content strategy for product launches and new features
- Collaborate with the Localization Editor on localization strategy, ensuring that health content in English, Portuguese, Spanish is aligned
- Collaborate with the social media manager to produce channel-optimized health content
- Collaborate with partnerships team to provide content strategy and analytics for corporate and non-profit partnerships
- Regularly report on content performance in-app and web using Parse.ly, Google Analytics, and other tools
- Document content and copy procedures and processes within Clue, holding regular trainings
- Assist in copywriting
- A proven interest in science and health related topics
- 4+ years of writing and content generation experience in online contexts
- Experience editing a variety of text formats
- Experience in recruiting and managing a group of freelance contributors
- Native English speaker, additional languages a plus
- Able to partner with and influence all levels of the organization through trusting, respectful, and collaborative relationships
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, a free on-site therapist and low-cost massages in the office
- Learn and grow with a personal education budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary and the option to join the company pension plan.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.