Babyscripts is looking for a hungry and competitive Sales Development Representative to join a growing healthcare startup. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree with zero to two years of inside sales experience, delivering quality leads to a highly motivated sales team. The candidate must be willing to work in a high-paced environment and take on new projects and challenges that arise. Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, are required.
Babyscripts exists to solve the problems generated from the critical shortage of obstetrical providers in the U.S. Babyscripts was founded six years ago to rethink the delivery of pregnancy care through the power of technology and remote patient monitoring. Babyscripts offers comprehensive virtual maternity care that, through managing various levels of risk, addresses an outdated model for pregnancy care that has not moved the needle in decreasing maternal morbidity and mortality; an inability to address social determinants of health; and now the critical need to transition care outside of the clinic due to Covid-19. The company’s solution for virtual maternity care manages the various risk levels of your maternal health population to address some of the largest drivers of costs and complications in perinatal care.
- Achieve monthly lead quotas
- Hit daily email, call, and new contact metrics
- Ability to organize workday and be proactive with time management
- Track notes on all interactions and keeps opportunities in your pipeline up to date in Salesforce
- Collaborate with other team members including those in other departments
- Be persistent – consistently follow up with potential clients to maximize profits
- Understand ideal customer profile, needs, and requirements through research and industry knowledge
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Create and manage outbound campaigns to customers and prospects to gather information and initiate the first step in identifying those interested parties in learning more about the company’s products and services
- Configure new campaigns leveraging a rules-based marketing automation tool
- Daily integration with CRM (HubSpot/Salesforce) to track accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and procedures
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- Complete quarterly professional improvement trainings and attend conferences as needed
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years of minimum B2B lead generation experience using the phone, email, and social media platforms
- Prior experience in SaaS sales, healthcare sales, or tech startup is preferred but not required
- Passion for finding and identifying those who “want to learn more” and the strong ability to engage and persuade
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection
- Excellent verbal and written (email) communications skills
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft products
- Ideally, has experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar CRM tool
- Highly autonomous and organized with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization with remote oversight
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a strong desire to learn
- The candidate must be able to successfully work remotely. The candidate must have experience designing and establishing a productive, efficient, and balanced WFH routine as not to detrimentally affect either professional outcomes or personal life.
- If located in Washington DC, office space is available.
- Occasionally, the candidate is required to attend in-person meetings, sessions, workshops, and other events with members of his/her team or with customers or vendors.
- Currently, the Babyscripts Executive Team is located in the DC Metro area. Attendance to any non-virtual office and company events in the DC area will be required.
- Note: During the COVID crisis, we have taken an entirely virtual approach to sales and customer relations for safety reasons, this is likely to continue indefinitely
To apply for this job please visit babyscripts.bamboohr.com.